* We reserve the right to decline consultation when an English interpreter is not available.
* Children 15 and under cannot be admitted.
Registration Time -Check in-
|Walk-in services||A M||8:30～11:30||P M||Mon. Wed. Fri. 12:15-16:00|
|*Department of neurosurgery is opened until 10:30am on Wednesday and Saturday.|
|Non-consultation days||Sun., Hol., Year-end & New Year|
|Consultation hours||start 9:00|
* we accept credit cards
|1|| In order to guarantee the most appropriate treatment, please inform the appropriate staff about you health history as accurately as possible.
– religious or cultural customs we should know about?
|2||Please feel free to ask the appropriate personnel any specifics about your tests and/or treatments.|
|3||In order to maintain a high quality of treatment for all patients, please follow the directions of all medical personnel and refrain from any actions that might interfere with the daily operations of this hospital.|
How to reserve your dialysis.
We can start accepting your application of dialysis 60 days before dialysis.
1 Please send us the information below by Email. Click here to reserve.
Patient Full name
Date of birth
Duration per session
2 We will reply to you and let you know whether we can have a bed for you or not by email.
3 When you receive our reply, please send by email the following attachments:
– Dialysis referral summary
– A certificate which shows test results of hepatitis B / hepatitis C/ HIV virus
* A certificate of test results you provide has to be issued within 60 days prior to the dialysis date.